All About Mrs. Wert

Hello and welcome to our classroom blog!

My name is Maegan Wert and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be your child’s new teacher! Over the past 12 years in Hudsonville, I have worked as a Reading Specialist, Special Education Resource Teacher, K/1 Teacher for students with cognitive impairments, and a Pre-Kindergarten teacher.  I am excited to make the transition to Kindergarten and am looking forward to getting to know you and your child!

I am a dedicated, enthusiastic and compassionate teacher. I want to share my love for learning in a positive and engaging environment. By having high, yet realistic expectations, I will help students learn to their fullest potential.

Outside of my love for teaching, I am a Starbucks drinkin’,  bicycle ridin’, polkadot lovin’, BMX mom. I also enjoy reading, camping, gardening, and spending time with friends and family. I live in Zeeland with my husband, Jeff, our son, Henry, and our dogs, Halle and Coal. 

I will use this blog to in order to share what’s going on in the classroom and to provide information on upcoming events. I hope you check in often for the latest information. Please make sure you bookmark this page in your browser.  Also, subscribe for email updates to the right.  You will receive an email update each time I add something new to the blog. Please check the school blog for information as well.

Check back often to see what’s new!

image